St. custard’s college
Academy of Make-believe
Get ‘Gateway to Narnia’, my free, 10-part e-course on how to write your novel
Everything you need to write your first novel, including:
- The most vital skill of all: How not to give up
- A great writing tip from the painter Rembrandt
- The secret no one ever mentions: what is reading
- Five ways to make your reader suffer and why it’s important that you do.
- How to use the miracle of ‘Thisness’.
- How to glue the reader to the page.
- The secret sauce for creating a page-turner.
- How to add meaning.
- Everything you need to know about writing contained in a single word.
The Page-turning Paradox
Check out my flagship online novel-writing course and learn how to achieve the page-turning paradox. Which is to say, you write a novel so engrossing the reader races through it to the end but doesn’t want it to end.
Marvelously imaginative…You’ll weep and laugh on the same page. Wonderful
Surreal, absurd and very funny.
Pryce really is in a league of